About Me

My photo
I am a perpetual student of life - always seeking to learn with the intention of helping myself and others to heal in the best way possible. I have been a certified Usui Reiki Master since January 2010, after spending most of my life working with energy in various ways.

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Unfinished Business

They say that denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

After weeks (maybe even months) of pretending everything was ok, I crashed and burned this morning with the acceptance that I am sick again.

Every inch of my body hurts. Bones, muscles. Excruciating pain. I'm so cold. I can hardly think straight. My eyes hurt, my jaw hurts. My ears feel plugged with water and they often ring so loud I can hardly hear. My big toes are numb. My feet and legs feel heavy when I walk. I can't sleep and I can barely get out of bed in the morning. I can hardly keep up with life. I feel like crying. And today I was incredibly mad about it all.

It's good for me to be mad because that's my fuel. It makes me move.

So moving forward and going inside. This Lyme relapse is about unfinished business. I know it and I know what I need to do. This really is a fabulous opportunity and couldn't have come at a better time. I love perfect timing! This evening I received a phone call from someone I've never talked to before. He told me that whatever is happening, whatever I am doing, is perfect.

Thank you for all of your thoughts and love! <3



2 comments:

  1. I wad incredibly mad...ha! I was effin seething! Broke down in tears at my Chiropractors office (how timely, I might add). She gave me a spinal adjustment and a counselling session. ;)

    ReplyDelete